This no bake dessert can be made ahead of time. It’s gluten-free and egg-free too. You only need 4 ingredients to make the mousse itself. It’s a delicious mix of Nutella, cream cheese, a dash of vanilla and loads of whipped cream.
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) full fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225 grams (3/4 cup) Nutella
- 360 ml (1 and 1/2 cups) thickened or heavy cream
- Mascarpone or extra whipped cream, to serve
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla and beat again. Then add the Nutella and beat for 30 seconds or so, scraping down the sides occasionally, until the mixture is combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream until thick and whipped. Gently fold whipped cream into Nutella mixture until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Spoon the mousse into four serving dishes and pop into the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, top with a teaspoon of whipped cream or mascarpone and a few fresh raspberries.