Wanna cook delicious pork. This best pork chop recipe. So spicy, yummy and best for your family. Easy Spice-Rubbed Pork Chops Recipe.
PREPARATION 10 MIN
COOKING 8 MIN
MARINATING 2 H
- 1 tbsp coarse salt
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick, trimmed
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except for the pork chops.
- Place the meat on a plate. Coat and rub with the spice mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium-high. Oil the grate.
- Grill the pork chops for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare doneness. Let rest for 5 minutes. If desired, garnish with chopped celery leaves.